What you will learn
- Learn the basics of drawing and illustration
- Use Digital Cameras to develop your composition skills
- Explore using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Gain an introduction to motion graphics
- Get hands on with using tools like laser cutter, 3D scanner, 3D printer
- Expand your knowledge of the industry and opportunities within design
- Photography assistant
- Studio assistant
- Digital 3D modeller
- Digital media designer
- Graphic designer
NCEA Level 1, or equivalent qualification/work experience
If you’re 20 years or over, you may qualify for special admission on this programme. Contact us if you don’t meet the Under 20 entry criteria.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5, or equivalent.
Prepare for your study with the Gordon Harris Design Kit.