What you will learn
- Choose a specialisation. Digital pre- and post-production. Animation. Film. Workshop practice. Creative IT. Project management. Creative leadership
- Focus on industry-relevant projects
- Create and communicate design using sound, graphic or display media
- Be introduced to Toi Māori cultural art and design
- Enhance your knowledge through work experience
- Participate in an exhibition
- Digital Media Designer
- Concept Artist
- Digital 3D Modeller
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- TV Producer
A bachelor’s degree in another discipline or equivalent practical, professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind.
You will also be required to submit a portfolio of creative work and attend an interview as part of the enrolment process.
You will be required to have a high level of computer literacy in your given field of expertise.
It is helpful for students to have access to a laptop of sufficient capability to meet programme requirements.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5, or equivalent.