Embrace new technologies and recognise the accelerating pace of change. Following the evolution of static and 2D design, the programme expands into 3D, animation, gaming and virtual reality, film, photography, web media and design processes.
This Digital Media major of the Bachelor of Creativity combines core courses with specialist Digital Media courses. Subjects in the Digital Media specialisation cover the following topics:
- graphic design and print techniques
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- digital and film photography essentials
- filmmaking and television experience
- animation design and software
- virtual and mixed reality development with Oculus
In addition to specialised topics, the Bachelor of Creativity includes both core courses and the option to enrol in electives.
University entry or equivalent study/work experience, and evidence of suitability based on portfolio
Proven equivalence to domestic entry requirements and IELTS 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5)