What you will learn
- Day makeup, fashion makeup, runway makeup and accompanying hair-styling techniques
- Editorial/photographic makeup and styling
- Character/period makeup and styling
- Special effects makeup and body painting
- Character and aging makeup and hair applications
- Male makeup
- Wig and prosthetic application, facial hair trimming and application
- Portfolio development
- Business skills, practice professionalism and customer service
Work as a makeup artist or counter salesperson at cosmetic companies and department stores. Enter the creative industries and work in film and TV, stage production or on photo shoots.
- Makeup artist
- Makeup counter salesperson
- Fashion makeup artist
- Film makeup artist
- Stage makeup artist
All students will be required to have a makeup kit and digital camera for photographic work.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.
Course Related Costs
This programme has additional course related costs of approximately $880.00 (2019 - includes specialist makeup kit and SFX items)
Apply for your course related costs with Studylink.
Check out the Te Auaha Makeup Instagram >