2020 Application Guide
Who Can Apply?
- Be intending to commence with full-time study at WelTec/ Te Auaha.
- Demonstrate academic motivation to succeed in their chosen area of study.
- Be New Zealand citizens or have permanent residency.
- Be accepted onto one of the following programmes for study in 2020.
The criteria of selection will be based on:
- Demonstration of a genuine desire to succeed in their chosen field of study and aspirations along with a passion and enthusiasm for the industry and the motivation and work ethic to succeed.
- Academic record.
- Financial circumstances
- Likelihood of success in chosen area of study.
- How critical the proposed study is to your chosen career.
- Applications will be considered on the basis of potential of the applicant to successfully complete their programme of study in 2020 and beyond, based on academic record and personal motivation.
- Applicants who intend to study or are studying at WelTec/ Te Auaha for two trimesters or longer.
- Applicants may be required to attend an interview with the Selection Panel and the Selection Panel may want to talk to referees.
This application is for a $1000 scholarship.
How to Apply
Download the World of WearableArt Scholarship Application Formand complete in full. The application must be received by the closing date of 20 January 2020 and sent to:
C/- Wellington Institute of Technology
Private Bag 39803, Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Guide Application Form
The following conditions apply:
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis that the information supplied is true and correct and Wellington Institute of Technology and Te Auaha reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship if the information is proved inaccurate.
- The Scholarship must be accepted by the date indicated in the letter of offer. If any candidate declines a Scholarship, or does not accept the Scholarship by the required date, the Selection Panel may offer the Scholarship to another person. A Scholarship must be taken up in the year for which it is offered.
- Payment will be paid direct first to tuition fees and course related costs and finally if any is leftover to the student.
- Scholarship funds are not entitled to be refunded.
- Scholarship recipients may be required to repay part or all of any scholarship funds if they withdraw from the programme or transfer to another programme.
- The decision of the Selection Panel will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Successful candidates must be willing to feature in the World of WearableArt, WelTec and/or Te Auaha promotional material