Create your A
Show us your creative talent. Create your own A and you could win the latest MacBook Pro and the chance to see your ‘A’ on posters around the streets of Wellington.
You’ve seen what others have done, now add your unique flair to the ‘A’ in Te Auaha logo. The creative possibilities are endless, so unleash your imagination. Then, to be in to win, upload your design to your own Facebook and hashtag #TeAuaha or send it to us at email@example.com
We’ll post your Creative ‘A’ to Te Auaha Facebook page. The winner will be chosen by a panel of our creative tutors based on the entry’s uniqueness and demonstration of creativity. The number of likes that the entry receives will also be taken into account when selecting the winner. The competition will close on 31 October 2017, so get cracking on creating your Creative ‘A’ today.
The only thing we ask is that you don’t stretch or squash our ‘A’. Keep the current design proportions so we know it’s the Te Auaha ‘A’.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received by 5pm, Tuesday 31 October 2017.
- All entries must work within the same height and width proportions of the ‘A’ provided on the downloaded blank ‘A’ template.
- A panel of our creative tutors will assess all entries on the quality and uniqueness of the design before posting to our Facebook page. Not all entries will be posted.
- Only designs posted to Te Auaha’s Facebook page are eligible to enter.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of our creative tutors based on the entry’s uniqueness and demonstration of creativity. The number of likes that the entry receives will also be taken into account when selecting the winner.
- Staff of Te Auaha, Whitireia or WelTec are not eligible to enter, nor are our creative industry partners.
- The winner will be announced on our Facebook. If the winner does not make contact within 30 working days, the runner-up will receive the prize and so on!
- The prize is a MacBook Pro valued at $3,299 and placement on Phantom Billboards in Wellington for a one week run before 30 November, 2017. The prize cannot be substituted for a cash value.
- Te Auaha retains the right to re-publish entries at our discretion, but will credit the designer. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that his or her name and photograph may be used for publicity purposes.
- Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.